Al Salam Aleykom,
We hope this email finds you and your family well and we hope you are managing the challenging times we are currently living in.
As all of our families are aware, information about the current pandemic has been changing daily. Great Revelations Academy had announced in the past the reopening plan for in-person learning for the 2020-2021 school year. After serious considerations of all factors surrounding this pandemic, and due to the low enrollment in our in-person program, GRA’s board has voted to start the upcoming school year online for students in grades 1st -10th. This will take place untill the end of December 2020. Our board will then reassess the situation and will make a decision about the remaining part of the year. In-person learning will be offered in our building for PreK and kindergarten.
Outline for Online Schooling:
- Tuition during online schooling will be lowered to $3000/student plus fees ($450). In case the school resumes in-person learning, then the regular tuition rate will take effect.
- The online program will be on a daily basis from Monday-Friday, and will cover all subject matters that include ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Arabic and Islamic Studies. Live instructions will take place with our highly dedicated teachers from their own classrooms, and will cover whole groups and one-on-one instructions. Students will also be provided with differentiated instruction and assignments.
- School will provide materials and technical support for parents.
- A biweekly parent-teacher conference will be arranged to discuss the student’s progress, and any relevant issue related to online schooling.
- Parents who already registered and paid the fees must inform the school immediately about their decisions.
- Registration is still open and interested parents should register their children immediately.
- A meet and greet will take place between the teachers and each individual family/student in the beginning part of the year. Information on how we will implement our online schedule and curriculum will be provided to parents during that meeting.
- The online program will include biweekly activities for each grade at the GRA facility. Basically students/parents will be allowed to come to school and participate in some events aimed at promoting the social and physical skills of GRA students.
- More details will be shared about the online program in the near future.
- First day of school will be Septembers 8, 2020
It is essential for parents to come forward and register their children. The school office is open daily Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM-3:00 PM. For more information, please visit www.greatrevelations.org.
Great Revelations Academy | مدرسة البينات
313-254-4504 | Fax: 313-649-5353
greatrevelations.org | email@example.com