Foster in our students the joy of learning, the love of discovery, the confidence to grow, and a sense of responsibility and respect for others.
Maintain a community of exceptional faculty, administration and staff who embody a love of children, teaching and learning while modeling the values deeply rooted in Islam.
Be an inclusive community that welcomes, respects, values and benefits from individual differences, and reflects this through our policies, educational programs, activities and daily practices.
Promote strong relationships with all school constituents and our educational partners.
1. Promoting and maintaining strong relationships with parents, and community members.
2. Fostering good citizenship and positive relationships with neighborhoods, local governments, businesses and religious organizations.
3. Collaborating and serving as a resource for peer educational organizations.
4. Integrating electronic communication, such as website, social media and internet marketing, into the school’s communications strategies.
5. Honoring our school’s mission and vision through all our practices.